This pattern contains easy step by step instructions to crochet a huggable little puppy stuffed animal toy. The components work up quickly and you will be amazed at how easy and fast it really is to make a stuffed animal with crochet.
- Berroco Comfort worsted weight yarn in three colours:
- Pearl Color A: (approx. 115 yards)
- Liquorice Color B: (approx. 75 yards)
- Seedling Color C: (approx. 3 yards)
- Size F/5 - 3.75mm Crochet Hook
- Safety Eyes or buttons (if you are making this for a very small child it is safest to embroider on the eyes).
- Stitch Marker or scrap piece of yarn
- Poly-Fil for stuffing the puppy
- Yarn or tapestry needle to sew the pieces together
Measurements: Puppy is approximately 9 inches tall with legs extended (6.5 inches sitting).
Skill Level: Intermediate.
Permission To Sell Finished Items: You have my permission to sell any items that you make with my patterns. I kindly request that you credit Leelee Knits and link back to the Leelee Knits website when selling your work online. As well, please use your own images of the actual items that you make.
Free Version of Pattern: The free version of this pattern, supported by advertisements, can be found on the Leelee Knits blog.