This pattern contains easy step by step instructions to crochet a huggable little puppy stuffed animal toy. The components work up quickly and you will be amazed at how easy and fast it really is to make a stuffed animal with crochet.
- Berroco Comfort worsted weight yarn in three colours:
- Pearl Color A: (approx. 115 yards)
- Liquorice Color B: (approx. 75 yards)
- Seedling Color C: (approx. 3 yards)
- Size F/5 - 3.75mm Crochet Hook
- Safety Eyes or buttons (if you are making this for a very small child it is safest to embroider on the eyes).
- Stitch Marker or scrap piece of yarn
- Poly-Fil for stuffing the puppy
- Yarn or tapestry needle to sew the pieces together
Measurements: Puppy is approximately 9 inches tall with legs extended (6.5 inches sitting).
Skill Level: Intermediate.