Practice your mosaic crochet skills with this beautiful and warm crochet blanket wrap! Inspired by Aztec design, this wrap is fun to make, and will keep you cozy on chilly summer nights. Don't forget to watch the video tutorial below on Mosaic Crochet before you start!
To make this wrap, you will need the following supplies:
- Size I-9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook.
- We Crochet/Knit Picks High Desert Worsted Weight Yarn in the following colours:
- 5 Skeins Cottonwood (Colour A)
- 5 Skeins Stargazing (Colour B)
- Yarn/tapestry Needle to weave in the ends.
Measurements: Finished wrap measures: 27” X 66”.
Skill Level: Intermediate.