This cute little crochet chic/duck is not only adorable, but also so fun to make and is a great gift for new parents, or children at Easter time!
- Berroco Comfort Worsted Weight Yarn in two colours:
- Color A: Buttercup (approx. 150 yards)
- Color B: Kidz Orange (approx. 50 yards)
- Size G (4.0 mm) Crochet Hook
- Safety Eyes or buttons (if you are making this for a very small child it is safest to embroider on the eyes).
- Stitch Marker or scrap piece of yarn
- Poly-Fil for stuffing the chick
- Yarn or tapestry needle to sew the pieces together
Measurements: Approximately 6 inches top to bottom.
Skill Level: Intermediate.