These gorgeous throw pillows are fun to make and are a beautiful accent to add to your sofa and arm chairs - they are especially perfect for celebrating Thanksgiving.
The following materials are required to make two throw pillows:
- A size G-6 (4 mm) Crochet Hook
- Knit Picks Comfy Worsted Weight Yarn
- 14 Skeins Ivory (Color A)
- 2 Skeins Black (Color B)
- Two 14” X 20” Pillow Forms
- Tapestry/Yarn needle to weave in ends
Each rectangular panel measures: 14” X 20” for a 14” X 20” throw pillow.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner.