This fun granny square afghan is inspired by flowers and will liven up your living space for the spring and summer months. The squares are easy to work up, and make the perfect challenge for beginner crocheters (there is a stitch diagram and video demo to help you out!).
- A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook.
- Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Yarn.
- 2 Skeins Cotton Candy (Color A).
- 3 Skeins Blush (Color B).
- 5 Skeins Cream (Color C).
- Tapestry/Yarn needle to weave in ends.
Measurements: Finished blanket measures: 33" X 50".
Skill Level: Beginner.