This crochet pattern walks you through the steps to create a sweet little bunny stuffed toy. You'll adore the simplicity of the pattern as well, and it's a great introduction to amigurumi (crochet toy making), with photos to guide you along the way.
- Berroco Comfort Worsted Weight Yarn in two colours:
- Color A: Barley (approx. 120 yards).
- Color B: Pretty Pink (approx. 50 yards).
- Size G (4.0 mm) Crochet Hook.
- Safety Eyes or buttons (if you are making this for a very small child it is safest to embroider on the eyes).
- Stitch Marker or scrap piece of yarn.
- Poly-Fil for stuffing the bunny.
- Yarn or tapestry needle to sew the pieces together.
Measurements: Approximately 9 inches tall with legs extended (6 inches sitting).
Skill Level: Intermediate,