This cheerful beginner friendly baby blanket works for either gender, and is so much fun to make! It would look gorgeous draped over baby's crib in the nursery, and is the perfect textures for snuggles. Made entirely with the single crochet stitch, this pattern is as easy as it is adorable.
To make this blanket, you will need the following supplies:
- Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook.
- Knit Picks Brava worsted weight yarn:
- 3 skeins/640 yards White (Colour A)
- 2 skeins/240 yards Just Peachy Speckle (Colour B)
- 1 skein/218 yards Canary (Colour C)
- Yarn/tapestry needle to weave in ends.
Measurements: Finished blanket measures: 29” wide X 39” long.
Skill Level: Beginner.