This beginner friendly pattern creates a gorgeous blanket that looks amazing draped over your sofa, bed, or favourite arm chair. Made entirely with knits and purls, you'll enjoy the simplicity and ease of this pattern, whether you are new to knitting or just looking for a relaxing project to cozy up with.
To make this blanket, you will need the following supplies:
- US Size 10 (6.0 mm) circular knitting needles (min 32” cord).
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Weight Yarn:
- Colour A: Black – 4 Skeins.
- Colour B: Asphalt Heather – 4 Skeins.
- Colour C: Cobblestone Heather - 2 Skeins.
- Large Tapestry/Yarn needle to weave in ends.
Measurements: Finished blanket measures: 35” X 75”.
Skill Level: Beginner.