This winter shawl knitting pattern is the perfect project to cozy up with when its just too cold to leave the house! The triangle shaped shawl is constructed by increasing stitches at the beginning of every alternate row to build up to the centre depth, and then decreasing back to the original number of stitches before casting off.
To make this cozy shawl, you will need the following materials:
- Knit Picks City Tweed Aran Weight Yarn:
- 3 Skeins (approx. 450 yards) Snowbank - Colour A.
- 3 Skeins (approx. 450 yards) Harbor Seal - Colour B.
- Size 9 (5.5 mm) 32” circular knitting needles, or 14” straight knitting needles.
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Measurements: Finished shawl measures 92” (width/wingspan) X 26” (height at centre).
Skill Level: Intermediate.